Procurement Contact Details
EA Procurement Ordering Advice Helpline Tel. 028 9056 6499
- Please initially search the MAIN STORE on iProcurement when raising a requisition. This will quicken the process and ensure you are ordering from EA contracts.
- Non-contract purchases that are under £5,000 will still be classified as procurement expenditure but they are not subject to the full range of procurement rules. However please carefully check that the supplies/services required are not available from an existing EA contract before placing the order; that the purchase is a one-off requirement with a total spend <£5,000; and the requirement is clearly specified to at least 2 potential suppliers.
- Non Catalogue requisitions will be checked by EA procurement staff but it is your responsibility to ensure value for money.
- Also use this number if you need help using this Extranet
EA Oracle System Queries Tel. 028 9056 6853
- Please contact iFs Team if you have any system queries related to using the system, system setup or to request further training.
New tenders or contract advice
If you require a new tender to be administered on your behalf (non-contract expenditure >£5000) or want procurement advice regarding specific contracts please contact any of the following staff:
- Pamela Rea - firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. 028 9056 4217
- Linda Best - email@example.com – Tel. 028 3751 2549
- Kara Scullion - firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. 028 2566 1344
- JJ Cavanagh - email@example.com – Tel. 028 8241 1422
- Tony Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. 028 3741 0143
For tenders to be done on your behalf Procurement will require an outline of your requirements and some suggestions as to how the tenders are to be evaluated. Schools/Budget Holders should be aware that a tender process will typically take 2-6 months to complete so early engagement with procurement is advised.